Phlebotomy Training in Tennessee
A phlebotomist is a medical technician that draws and collects blood from the patients for analysis, tests, and transfusion process. This profession is a fast increasing demand in the field of health care. You can have a fulfilling career as a phlebotomist in the state of Tennessee.
If you want to become phlebotomist in Tennessee, then you must complete the required certifications and finish phlebotomy programs both in classroom training and in the actual clinical training. If you want to learn more about becoming a phlebotomist in Tennessee, then you must continue reading the article.
Phlebotomy Schools in Tennessee
You can attend in one of the schools in Tennessee that offers phlebotomy programs. These schools will give you the appropriate skills and knowledge to be efficient in this field. In these scho9ols you will learn venipuncture, and intravenous blood withdrawal. These schools also include hands-on trainings to give you the skills you need during clinical procedures. In these schools you will also learn about important administrative practices, hematology, physiology and anatomy. The schools in Tennessee will also prepare you for the examinations for your certification and license. These schools will also help you land in a great job as a phlebotomist in Tennessee.
- Tennessee technological Center at Murfreesboro – 1301 Old Fort Pky, Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37129-3311
- Tennessee Technology Center at Hartsville – 716 McMurry Blvd, Hartsville, Tennessee 37074-2028
- Miller-Motte Technical College-Chattanooga – 6020 Shallowford RoAD Suite 100, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
- Miller-Motte Technical College – 1820 Business Park Dr, Clarksville, Tennessee 37040
- South College – 3904 Lonas Road, Knoxville, Tennessee 37909-0000
- Draughons Junior College Inc – 340 Plus Park Blvd, Nashville, Tennessee 37217
You can contact us for more information about schools in Tennessee that offers phlebotomy programs. You can also learn about schools in cities such as Nashville, Memphis, Colombia, Clarksville, Dandridge, Manchester, and Knoxville, and other cities.
Phlebotomy Salary in Tennessee
The salary for phlebotomists in Tennessee is 5% lower compared to other states at $28,000
Phlebotomy License and Certification in Tennessee
There are no certain state laws in Tennessee that requires phlebotomists to have certification. However, employers would still prefer to employ phlebotomist with the right credentials. Having certification and license will give you advantage on having a great job. After finishing your phlebotomy program, you must take certification exams administered by The American Medical Technologists, The National HealthCareer, and The American Society of Phlebotomy technicians.
Phlebotomy Jobs in Tennessee
There are a lot of job opportunities for phlebotomists in Tennessee. These jobs are both for part-time and full-time phlebotomist. There are a lot of technological advancements in the field of medicine, which is why there is an increase for the demand of phlebotomist in Tennessee. The Bureau of Labor Statistics states that there is an 18% increase for the demand of phlebotomist in Tennessee.
- Memphis, TN – Phlebotek, Quest Diagnostics
- Kingsport, TN 0 Holston Valley Medical Center
- Bristol, TN – Silent Systems Inc./adpi
- Lebanon, TN – Quest Diagnostics
- Chattanooga, TN – Quest Diagnostics
- Nashville, TN – Vanderbilt University, Quest Diagnostics
For more States:
No related posts.