Phlebotomy Training In Alabama
If you are searching for good information about Phlebotomy training in Alabama, then you’ll be happy to know you’ve landed on the right place! For an undergraduate, Phlebotomy training may take you years to complete like most Bachelors in Science degrees. For post-graduates, there are Phlebotomy training schools in Alabama that may take as little as a few days or as much as a couple of months to complete. It would all depend on your school.
Phlebotomy training in Alabama has become a necessity career option in the health sector. The need for phlebotomy technicians is on the rise as a result of an increase in medical labs and testing centers in Alabama. A licensed phlebotomist is required to work for longer hours and is expected to be well trained.
Where to get Phlebotomy Training in Alabama?
There are plenty of options for doing a phlebotomy training in alabama.
Phlebotomy Training in Birmingham, AL
- St. Vincent’s-Jeremiah’s Hope Academy – 2800 University Boulevard, Suite 234. Birmingham, Alabama 35233 (205) 939-7263
- Jefferson state community college – 2601 Carson Road, Birmingham, Alabama 35215 . (205) 853-1200
Phlebotomy Training in Mobile, AL
- Virginia College – 2970 Cottage Hill Road Mobile, Alabama
Phlebotomy Training in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Shelton Stage Community College – 9500 Old Greensboro Rd Tuscaloosa, AL 35405 | 205.391.2211
Other Phlebotomy Training Schools in AL
- Auburn University – 301 OD Smith Hall, 135 S College St | Auburn, Alabama 36849. (334) 844-5100
- Gadsdenstate Community College – 1001 George Wallace Dr, Gadsden, AL 35903 . (256) 549-8200
- Northeast Alabama Community College – P. O. Box 159, Rainsville, Alabama 35986. (256) 638-4418
- Wallace State Community College – 4th floor-Room 402, 801 Main Street, NW , Hanceville, AL 35077. (256) 352-8172
- Calhoun Community College – Campuses in Decatur and Huntsville, AL
- Bevill State Community College – Campuses in Carrollton,Fayette,Jasper,Sumiton and Hamilton, AL
- Jacksonville State University Continuing Education – 100 Gamecock Drive, Anniston, Alabama 36205
- Reid State Technical College – Reid State Technical College, P.O. Box 588, Evergreen, AL 36401 – 251-578-1313, extension 144
- Chattahoochee Valley Community College - 2602 College Drive Phenix City, AL 36869 334-291-4900
The Average Salary of a Phlebotomist in Alabama:
As you can see, the average annual salary of a phlebotomist in Alabama is $30,000. On average, employers in Alabama offer salaries that are 7% higher than those from other states.Considering that a phlebotomist doesn’t work as heavy a workload as a doctor, this salary is amazing!
Where to Find Phlebotomist Jobs in Alabama
- Birmingham, AL – Octapharma Plasma, Inc., Quest Diagnostics, Kelly Healthcare Resources, Lifesouth, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Montgomery, AL – Baptist Healthcare of Alabama, Kelly Healthcare Resources, Lifesouth, APPS Paramedical, Unlisted Company
- Tuscaloosa, AL – Talecris Plasma Resources, APPS Paramedical, LabCorp, Kelly Healthcare Resources
- Mobile, AL – Maxim Nurse Staffing, Kelly Healthcare Resources, Company Confidential, American Family Care, Talecris Plasma Resources
- Dothan, AL – Flowers Hospital, Community Health Systems
Phlebotomy Certification in Alabama:
Formal training can take from four months to one year to be completed. Certification is available for phlebotomists through a number of organizations although it is not required for employment.
Certification is not offered by every institution. The following associations are available for certification of phlebotomists in Alabama:
- The American Society for Clinical Pathology
- The American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians
Contact us for more information on Phlebotomy Training in and around these cities in Alabama : Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Tanner-Williams, Auburn, Decatur, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, ,Tri-Cities, Prattville, Phenix City,Alabaster, Smiths-Salem, Bessemer, Prichard, Opelika, Enterprise, Smiths, Vestavia Hills, Athens, Homewood, Anniston, Northport, Center Point, Pelham, Mountain Brook Albertville, Daphne, Selma, Semmes, Fairhope, Millbrook, Tillmans Corner, Hueytown, Cullman, Helena, Troy, Alexander City, Talladega, Scottsboro, Oxford, Ozark, Eufaula, Greenwood, Fort Payne, Tuskegee-Milstead, Jasper, Hartselle, Moody, Gardendale, Langdale, Pell City, Muscle Shoals, Sylacauga, Saraland, Trussville, Leeds, Fairfield, Websters Chapel-Alexandria Valley, Morris Chapel, Tuskegee, Saks, Madison Crossroads, Forestdale, Beauregard-Marvyn, Pleasant Grove, Jacksonville