Phlebotomy Training In Arizona
In order to receive a job as a phlebotomist, you need to go through mandatory Phlebotomy Training in Arizona. You will find it much easier to find a job if you complete your training with ASCP phlebotomy certification.
Are you looking for phlebotomy training in Arizona? You have come to the right place. In this post will be detailed information on phlebotomy training in AZ, phlebotomy certification in Arizona, salaries and jobs for phlebotomy in AZ.
Where can you get Certified Phlebotomy training in Arizona and why is it necessary?
Phlebotomy Schools in Arizona:
- Arizona College of Allied Health - Glendale
- Arizona Medical Training Institute – Mesa
- Brookline College - Tucson,Tempe,Phoenix
- Pima Medical Institute - Tucson, Mesa
- Arizona College of Allied Health – Glendale
- IIA College – Tempe, Phoenix, Tucson
- Coconino County Community College - Flagstaff
- Southwest Skill Center - Avondale
- Phoenix College – Phoenix
You can contact us to learn more about phlebotomy schools in Arizona and the cities in this state that has high demand for phlebotomists like Phoenix, Grand Canyon, Tempe, Benson, Prescott Valley, Willcox, Rio Rico, and Gold Canyon. You will also learn about phlebotomy schools in other states if you contact us.
Continue reading to know more about phlebotomy training in Arizona
What is the average salary of a Phlebotomist in AZ?
The average phlebotomist salary in Arizona is $26,000. This is about 13% lower than the average pay for phlebotomists nationwide. Once you get your phlebotomy training in Arizona you can take the certificate to any state you wish to teach in. Although the average is lower overall, there still are many labs which have a salary over $26,000.
Finding a Good Phlebotomy Career in Arizona
Top 5 cities to find jobs in phlebotomy in:
- Phoenix, AZ - Grifols, Inc., Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Sonora Quest Laboratories LLC, Mobile Doctors
- Scottsdale, AZ - AllHealth Medical, Banner Health, Acclivity Healthcare, Health Clinics of Arizona PLC
- Tucson, AZ - LabCorp, American Red Cross, Northwest Medical Center Tucson, Banner Health
- Glendale, AZ - Talecris Plasma Resources, Laboratory Sciences of AZ, Banner Health, Talecris Plasma Resources -
- Mesa, AZ - Grifols, Inc., CIGNA, Laboratory Sciences of AZ, Banner Health
Click here to find a Phlebotomist job in AZ.
More information on How to become a Phlebotomist in Arizona:
While involved in Phlebotomy Training you may be exposed to:
- Phlebotomy Medical Terminology
- CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- Patient Interaction Principles
- Legal Aspects of Blood Collection
- Introduction to Phlebotomy Clinical Practices
- Blood Collection Techniques
How long will you Phlebotomy Training take?
Your training duration will vary from school to school. In many schools the training will take weeks, but in some the duration may take months to complete.
Why Should I Get My Phlebotomy Certification in Arizona?
When you receive your phlebotomy certification in Arizona, you are more likely to get a job as a phlebotomist. Hospitals and other employers prefer to hire Phlebotomists with certificates. This certificate can prove that you have the skill and experience to provide excellent service.
No related posts.