Phlebotomy Training In Florida
Are you looking for phlebotomy training in Florida? You have come to the right place. This post will contain information on phlebotomy training in FL, phlebotomy certification in Florida, salaries and jobs for phlebotomy in FL. Where can you get Certified Phlebotomy training in Florida and why is it necessary?
In order to receive a job as a phlebotomist, you need to go through mandatory Phlebotomy Training in Florida. With phlebotomy certification you will be able show your employers that you are professional and have experience in phlebotomy.
Phlebotomy Colleges in Florida:
- Health Opportunity Technical Center – Miami Gardens
- Superior Career Institute – Lauderdale Lakes
- Sarasota County Technical Institute – Sarasota
- College of Business and Technology, Lindsey Hopkins Technical Education Center – Miami
- College of Business and Technology, Compu-Med Vocational Careers Corp – Hialeah
- Marion County Community Technical and Adult Education Center – Ocala
- Cambridge Institute of Allied Health – Longwood
- City College Branch Campus – Gainesville
- Lee County High Tech Center Central – Fort Myers
- Technical Education Center-Osceola – Kissimmee
- Angley College – Deland
- Atlantic Technical Center – Coconut Creek
- Ultimate Medical Academy – Clearwater
- Ultimate Medical Academy – Tampa
- Winter Park Tech – Winter Park
- Lively Technical Center – Tallahassee
- Lorenzo Walker Institute of Technology – Naples
You can learn more about the phlebotomy schools in Florida by contacting us. You will also learn about phlebotomy in the cities in the state of Florida if you contact us. You will learn about phlebotomy in Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Orlando. If you contact us, you will also learn about phlebotomy in other states.
Continue reading to know more about Phlebotomy Schools and Training In Florida
What is the average salary of a Phlebotomist in FL?
The average phlebotomist salary in Florida is $28,000. This is very close to the nationwide average in United States.
Once you get your phlebotomy training in Florida you can take your certificate to any state you wish to teach in, including those with a much higher average. Although the average is lower overall, there still are many labs which have a salary over $28,000. The more effort you put into your career as a phlebotomist the more you will be able to earn.
Finding a Good Phlebotomy Career in Florida
Top 5 cities to find jobs in phlebotomy in Florida:
- Jacksonville, FL - Allmed Staffing, All Medical Personnel, St. Vincent’s, H.C.G, Kronos Optimal Health Company
- Miami, FL - Humana, All Medical Personnel, Allmed Staffing, Kronos Optimal Health Company, Bio Reference Laboratories, Inc
- Fort Lauderdale, FL - Holy Cross Hospital of Florida, Holy Cross Hospital, All Medical Personnel, Florida Medical Center
- Tallahassee, FL - Capital Regional Medical Center, Florida Blood Services, HCA, Grifols, Inc.
- West Palm Beach, FL – Good Samaritan Medical Center, Kronos Optimal Health Company, All Medical Personnel, Allmed Staffing
More information on Phlebotomy in Florida
While involved in Phlebotomy Training you may be exposed to:
- Phlebotomy Medical Terminology
- CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- Patient Interaction Principles
- Legal Aspects of Blood Collection
- Introduction to Phlebotomy Clinical Practices
- Blood Collection Techniques
How long will you Phlebotomy Training in Florida take?
Your training duration will vary from school to school. Although there are differences in the length of time between schools, the certificate you earn, whether it takes weeks or months, can be used in different states. This phlebotomy training will allow you access to many phlebotomy jobs.
Acceptance into Phlebotomy Training requires:
- Tuition money
- HIgh school diploma or equivalent
- GED or equivalent
Why Should I Get My Phlebotomy Certificate?
If you have any questions about phlebotomy certification, click here.
Nearly all employers who are looking for phlebotomists are looking for certified phlebotomists. When you receive your phlebotomy certification in Florida, you are more likely to get a job as a phlebotomist. If you do not earn this certificate you will not be able to attain the career you desire. Go into interviews prepared, earn your phlebotomy certificate.
In order to pass the phlebotomy certification , you will need to pass an exam at the end of your course. Once this is complete you can continue on to your phlebotomy career!
For more States:
No related posts.