Phlebotomy Training In Michigan
If you are looking for a phlebotomy training in Michigan, then you have come to the best site. Phlebotomy is the process of drawing blood from patients or clients for storage or analysis. In this post, I will focus on Phlebotomy schools, Jobs, Salaries, and certification in michigan .
Phlebotomy is a good career to choose from medical assistant related careers, however for you to be employed in any health institution, you will need to get trained in an accredited phlebotomy school in Michigan. Because of the nature of the work of phlebotomy, it cannot be done by anybody but only qualified professionals.
What are the best phlebotomy schools in Michigan?
Before you choose a school to do your training in michigan , you have to do proper research to know that the institution is accredited to offer phlebotomy.
Phlebotomy Training/ Classes in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Davenport University – Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Baker College of Auburn Hills -1500 University Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- Baker College of Owosso -1020 South Washington Street, Owosso, MI 48867
- BloomOakland Community College – field Hills, MI
- Delta College – 1961 Delta Road, University Center MI 48710 . 989-686-9000
- Everest Institute – Dearborn, MI
- Ferris State University – 200 Ferris Drive, Big Rapids, MI 49307
- Glen Oaks Community College – 62249 Shimmel Rd., Centreville, MI 49032
- Kaplan Career Institute, Wayne County Community College District – Detroit, MI
- Lake Superior State University – 650 W. Easterday Ave., Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
- Lansing Community College - Health and Human Services Building, Room 108,515 N. Washington Square,Lansing, MI 48933
- Macomb Community College – 14500 E. 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI USA 48088
- Mid Michigan Community College – 1375 S. Clare Avenue, Harrison, Michigan 48625 • 989-386-6622
- Monroe County Community College - 1555 S. Raisinville Rd. • Monroe, MI 48161 • (734) 242-7300
- Mott Community College – 1401 East Court St. Flint, MI 48503 . (810) 762-0200
- North Central Michigan College Main Campus- 1515 Howard Street , Petoskey, MI 49770
- North Central Michigan College Gaylord Campus – 80 Livingston Blvd. , Gaylord, MI 49735
- North Central Michigan College Cheboygan Campus – 806 West Lincoln Ave. , Cheboygan, MI 49721 . 231-597-0322
- North Central Michigan College East Jordan Campus – Lake Street Center, 115 South Lake Street , East Jordan, MI 49727 . 231-536-9702
- Oakland Community College – 2480 Opdyke Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304, 248.341.2000
- Phlebotomy Career Training – Garden City, MI
- Southwestern Michigan College – 58900 Cherry Grove Road, Dowagiac, Michigan 49047
- Washtenaw Community College – 4800 E Huron River Dr, Ann Arbor MI 48105-4800
Continue reading for additional information regarding Phlebotomy Training in Michigan.
How much does a phlebotomist earn and where can you get good jobs in Michigan?
The average earnings for phlebotomists in Michigan is $ 27,000 which is 10% lower than phlebotomist salaries nationwide.
How to become a Phlebotomist in Michigan?
For you to become a phlebotomist, you must meeet the following requirements:
- Have finished a phlebotomy training in an accreditted institution
- Finished the required number of venipunctures and skin punctures
- Be at least 18 years of age
The requirements to enroll in Phlebotomy Classes in Michigan are:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school Diploma or Equivalent
- Have GED or equivalent
How much time do you have to spend on Phlebotomy Training in Michigan?
The time spent on phlebotomy training in michigan varies from one college to the other. The level of training also determines how long you will stay in school. For short courses, the duration can be from tree weeks to two months while for diploma and degree courses can take between six months to four years
Phlebotomy certification in Michigan
To be a certified phlebotomist, you have to finish the phlebotomist training and successfully finish a certification exam.
Contact us for more information on phlebotomy training in the following Michigan Cities :
Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, Livonia, Dearborn , Troy, Farmington Hills, Westland, Southfield, Canton, Waterford, Kalamazoo,Wyong , Rochester Hills , Pontiac , West Bloomfield Township, St. Clair Shores, Taylor, Royal Oak, Saginaw, Novi, Battle Creek, Dearborn Heights, Redford, Kentwood, Roseville, Portage, East Lansing, Bloomfield Township, Midland, Muskegon, Lincoln Park, Holland, Bay City, Jackson, Eastpointe, Oak Park, Port Huron, Madison Heights, Burton, Plymouth Township, Southgate, Mount Pleasant, Garden City, Inkster, Allen Park, Saginaw Township North, Wyandotte, Walker, Norton Shores, Okemos, Romulus,Forest Hills, Ypsilanti, Monroe, Adrian, Ferndale, Marquette, Auburn Hills, Hamtramck.
No related posts.